June 30th We made it 10 yrs! Well David and I just celebrated our 10 yr. Anniversary on June 27th 2008. It’s hard to believe we have been married 10 yrs. Through all of the ups and downs and the unexpected things that life throws at you, we made it this far. We still love and respect each other and are happy to have our little family. Talia is amazing, she is so smart, even if I do say so myself. At least once a day she says or does something that makes me giggle or blows me away. I am continually saying, “I need to write that one in her baby book”. We recently added a new little someone to our family, Miranda Dior Martinez who was born on April 23rd 2008 weighing in at 7lbs 12 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches long. She is a mellow child and cries very little which is a stark contrast to how Talia was as an infant. Talia had colic and cried non-stop, or so it seemed. Miranda is smiling and cooing all the time now and has grown quite a bit. Talia loves being a big sister and is very helpful. Talia brings
me diapers and wipes upon request and loves to pick out what she thinks her sister should wear for the day. The biggest problem we have is reminding Talia not to kiss or hug Miranda too much, or too hard sometimes, which is not much of a problem.
The house full of “sickies” July 1st My hubby has a cold and it has now passed on to both Talia and Miranda. My poor little ones have it so ruff when they are sick. I wish I could just be sick for them. It’s so hard seeing them feel so bad and not being able to do much about it. Talia is a trooper and surprisingly so is Miranda. She only cries if I put her down. Considering she is only 2 months old and can barely breath through her nose now she is behaving very well. Talia is also doing great and being very understanding with the fact that I must spend more time holding Miranda right now. No jealousy at all.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Catching up.....
Posted by Martinez Family at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Melissa, you look so beautiful even after giving birth!!
Post a Comment