I don't know if you remember us--Tyler and Anne Russon-we lived in the mortuary. Anyways, are you guys still in the same ward(Raymond). Tyler's cousin lives there now--Todd and Jen Russon. Well I just thought I'd say Hi. Your girls are darling!!
Such a beautiful family! This is Julie (Gareth's wife) I found ya through Jennie's blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list.. our family blog is handfullofhusteads.blogspot.com
The Martinez family is currently residing in Fullerton. Melissa is a stay at home mom. The two Martinez girls are Talia and Miranda. David works full time as a real estate broker at TNG, selling, and helping others buy homes.
5 comments:
Hi
What a lovely colourful quilts i also like it.
===================================
Charu
Cute, cute!
I don't know if you remember us--Tyler and Anne Russon-we lived in the mortuary. Anyways, are you guys still in the same ward(Raymond). Tyler's cousin lives there now--Todd and Jen Russon. Well I just thought I'd say Hi. Your girls are darling!!
Such cute pictures of your girls! I can't believe how much Miranda has grown up!
Such a beautiful family! This is Julie (Gareth's wife) I found ya through Jennie's blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list.. our family blog is handfullofhusteads.blogspot.com
Post a Comment