We celebrated Miranda's first Birthday with the fam. We had a small Doggy themed party for her and she loved it. She loves dogs so much that when ever she sees one, no matter how close or far away she yells and points at it. It is really cute. She is walking and running all over now. She took her first steps at 9 months and really took off at 10 months, so by her birthday she was running. I can't believe my baby is already one year old!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Miranda's 1st Birthday! April 23rd 2009
Posted by Martinez Family at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Miranda is so cute!! And what cute cupcakes! Love it!
Wow, look how big she is! Who made the cool cupcakes?
1 already? WOW! MIRANDA is adorable and so are those cupcakes!
The cupcakes look great! I can't believe it's already been a year. Happy Belated Birthday!
How cute I can't believe it has been a year already?!?! Those cupcakes are to dang cute!! Happy Birthday Miranda!!
Post a Comment