CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Photos 2008






We finally went to take some family photos yesterday. My mom went with us to the Fullerton Arboretum and followed us around for a bit to capture the moments.

9 comments:

emily said...

Good Pictures! Your mom took those? They look professional...very nice.

Chris Fullmer said...

So cute you guys! Looks like we'll be down for Christmas. Can we see you? And, when did we talk last? It seems like it's been awhile, but I don't remember very well! Anyway, see you soon I think! -Fenna

Cindy said...

Really cute family pics! Your little girls are getting so big. And your mom did a great job on the pictures!

Fritters said...

oot some great pix of your fam! Your girls are beautiful!!

Fritters said...

loved your elf yourself dance! very cute!
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Darling Darling pics! OK' cuz you are to tell me when you create a blog! lol! I am glad you have one its way better then myspace or anything else. I am glad we can keep in touch this way and see what our familys are up too! Luv, Jenn

Unknown said...

Your family looks great! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Have a Merry Christmas!

mom said...

Love the Family Pics, it is a very good looking family. XOXO Aunt LeAnn

Berenice said...

Haven't heard from you guys in a while, we have to get together soon! I'm so bummed that we missed you on Saturday, I heard it was lots of fun! BTW: Emily was talking about Talia last time we went to the beach, she reminded me about the time Talia came with us. :)