Oct. 30th ......Today we carved our pumpkins. I thought for sure that Talia would love putting her hands into the gooey insides to pull them out. But I actually had to do a bit of coaxing to get her to try. Once she touched it she laughed and said this is disgusting! She thought it felt gross and smelled gross too. After these pictures were taken she was sure to let me know that I was in charge of finishing it up. LOL, it was such a fun thing to do with my girls! Miranda on the other hand LOVED to touch it, so much so that she tried to eat it!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Carving the pumpkins
Posted by Martinez Family at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Where can I buy a Pumkin like that ? I didn't know that they came with a chubby baby inside, I'm missing out at our Pumkin Patch, looks like California grows the good Pumkins.
Post a Comment